Our family of 3

Our family of 3

Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Josiah's Journal Entry #4: Jo in the sno'

Today, I want to share with you the dangers of being alone with my mom.  She is goofy and fun and silly, but sometimes she gets these crazy cock-a-mamie notions in her head of things that are "fun".  Let me tell you, in no way do her ideas translate to me as "fun".

Do I look like I'm having FUN??!

Our friends so kindly let my mom and me use their backyard...if only they had been home this morning then maybe I could have been spared a few tears.


Eating the snow wasn't bad.  That was actually a little yummy.  There was so much of it untouched by anything!  That was neat to mess it all up.






 I can't move.




Mom be all like "let's be cute so I can post this on facebook" 
and I be all like "how about you stop taking pictures and take me inside where it's warm?".



And then I said "sure, pull me in the 100 year old sleigh that's probably not actually supposed to touch any sort of moisture lest it rust to pieces, the less work I have to do..."

No comments:

Post a Comment