Our family of 3

Our family of 3

Sunday, March 18, 2012

what happened to my common sense?

When I got married I think I lost all common sense.

There are too many stories to tell but the most recent was putting the plastic milk cap on our hot electric stove.  Oops.

There is a country song about a wife driving the car into the garage door...that's totally me.  I haven't done it yet but mostly because we don't have a garage.

the day I lost all common sense
(Photo taken by Michael Carr)

Ah well, I suppose without me he wouldn't have a social life...that makes it even, right?  He stops me from burning our home to the ground and I make sure we see friends.

1 comment:

  1. The minister behind you looks way too serious. Was he having a prophetic moment? Did he see that bottle cap ahead of time?

    ReplyDelete