Our family of 3

Our family of 3

Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Josiah's Journal Vol 1

5:22AM
Morning...I love MORNINGS.  They couldn't hear me so I sang louder.  I LOVE MORNINGS.  COME SHARE THIS MORNING WITH ME!! Eventually I got Mom's attention.

6:45AM
Down for nap #1...but I didn't WANT to go for a nap.  I love MORNINGS!  They just don't get it...so I had to sing them the song of my people... "WAAAAA".

9:30AM
I watched mom move clothes all over the house- from her bedroom to downstairs then back upstairs again.  She was giddy, mumbling some intelligible phrase like "I love laundry".  I don't get it.

12:00PM
Woke up from nap #2 and Mom's hands were covered in paint.  Guess she has too much time on her hands now that summer is here.  She needs a hobby instead of painting any old trinkets we have lying around.

1:00PM
My friend, Isabelle, came to play!  We didn't get a great picture together today so here is one from Sunday when we met for the first time.
5:15PM
Woke up from nap number #4  Mom's skin is barely visible underneath the paint on her hands.  She REALLY needs a hobby.  Wait...where's my stuffed elephant...she better not have painted my stuffed elephant!!

5:30PM
Mom discovered I'm ticklish.  I'm doomed.

6:30PM
Mom got bored and I paid the price.  She cushioned a laundry basket and slid me around in it while making the most obnoxious race car noises.    This is me trying to signal her to stop and put me down over there.
Clearly she does not read baby signs.

Oy Vei.  Someone save me.  This is my life on Tuesdays and Thursdays.

No comments:

Post a Comment