Our family of 3

Our family of 3

Friday, May 16, 2014

Sleeping Habits of the Young and Restless

He's a tummy sleeper.
(the two below were taken with my phone, hence the terrible quality.)

Apparently armpit aroma replaces "soothing lullaby".

My mind races with all the captions I could use here.

The other morning I found him on top of his sleep-sack.  I'm not sure how he accomplished this.  I watched him, from what friends have dubbed, the "J-cam" one day, and he looked like an angry butterfly trying to get out of his chrysalis.  

Wes and I are adjusting well.  We're in a groove.  Josiah is smiling more and it's fun to try to get him to smile while he's upset.  It really confuses him.

He's in 6 month PJ's and 3-6 everything else.  Wowza.  They really don't wear clothes for very long, do they?

One of my favorite chores to do now is laundry.  I'm serious.  I just love making his clothes smell so clean, folding his cute little outfits and onesies, and putting them away.  Sometimes when he's just barely spit up on an outfit I take it off so we can put on a new one and the old has to go in the laundry.  It's sick, I know. He's like my little doll.  I told Wes where the cute outfits were in his room (clothes are separated by onesies and outfits) and he looked at me like "why would I ever need to know that?".  It's such a girl-thing to care about clothes.  He'll spit up on it before the end of the day so why do we even bother?  Because it's ADORABLE!
I ran out to do errands one afternoon and when I came home, J was back in PJ's.  I think it was 1 in the afternoon.  Wes's logic is sound.  He'll end up in PJ's anyway, why are we putting him in complicated clothes with buttons and snaps?  Because it's ADORABLE!

No comments:

Post a Comment