Our family of 3

Our family of 3

Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Coffee...

I made my coffee extra strong today.  It was too weak yesterday.  I figured this one out too late.
How do 4 year olds have so much energy yet they don't drink coffee?
And don't say it's because they take naps....because we don't in our class.
I almost fell asleep on my break as I sat outside and thought about life.  Apparently life is pretty boring because, like I said, I almost fell asleep.
Therefore, I made my coffee extra strong today.

We're headed on a retreat this weekend with our wonderful "pseudo" junior high kids.  I'm stoked,  Seriously, seriously stoked.  I love these trips.  I remember being a student on trips like theses so clearly. How am I old enough to chaperone?  I'm probably not...I'm probably sleeping right now and when I wake up I will be 12 again.  Maybe...if...I...just...put...my...head...down...I'll...wake...up...on...my...desk...in...my...room...14...years...ago...(DRINKS COFFEE)

A few days ago, before I drank my coffee I tried to get the coffee out of the coffee maker with a spoon...it didn't work and I was perplexed.

I don't love coffee, don't misread me.  I have just come to a point in my adult life that if I do not have it I will probably die by 8:30.  Yes, seriously drop dead from...well I just need it, okay?  I can quit whenever I want to!  I'll just drop dead...that's all.

1 comment:

  1. I am a coffee lover so you can imagine how much worse it is for me if I don't have it. Some days I wish I could have an IV bag....

    ReplyDelete