Our family of 3

Our family of 3

Wednesday, December 14, 2011

New experiences

It's always fun to reflect on the past, remembering where we thought we'd be and where we are now.  It's interesting how many opportunities come up and our predictions of life are way off.

Wes will be working with a refugee ministry next semester, assisting with simple tasks that those who are not from this country may find daunting.  What a neat experience that will be for him!  While this helps to fill a requirement he needs, he's really excited to do this!

Beginning in January, I will be teaching 3 dance classes, with another one added in February!  Wow, didn't see this explosion coming!  (Side note-Almost my whole dance class at the studio is Christian and as I was leaving yesterday the mom looked me straight in the eye and said "Merry Christmas, God bless you!"  I can't even tell you how blessed I felt from her just saying that...right now I feel very trapped by the fact I can't tell children Jesus loves them at work...but in this class I know at least 6 out of 8 of them are Christians...so cool)

The name of the game is busy.  But now is the time to experience all of this!  We're young, we have energy...But I will be going to bed at 8:30 every night from now until forever.

Wes and I will enjoy a relaxing 2 weeks together before 2012 starts!  Who could ask for a better end to the year?


No comments:

Post a Comment