Our family of 3

Our family of 3

Friday, December 23, 2011

Can't...sit...still...

We enjoyed a great min-vacation the last few days starting with a late nigh Denny's run, proceeded the next day by dinner and a show at the Marriott.  White Christmas was terrific!  Then yesterday, we took a train to the city and stayed overnight.  Simply wonderfully fun exhibits at the Field Museum, KrisKindlemart (I'm sure I butchered that spelling), and a fantastic dinner at the Lux Cafe.  
Sometimes it's just nice to get away for a while.

When we got home I was a little antsy after doing so much the past few days so...I decided to organize a corner of our spare room.

Before...I know, it's embarrassing. 
After...2 hours later
and that was my afternoon.  There's still more to do but it can wait until next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment