Our family of 3

Our family of 3

Wednesday, January 4, 2012

No resolutions, just goals.

Bring it 2012!

We're not ones to make resolutions, however, I enjoy setting goals...therefore we set goals instead.  Goals like: Wes finds a job in the fall, booking at least 4 weddings for the summer, which goes hand-in-hand with the student loans we want to get rid of, etc.  I play that game with myself, what will life look like in a year, Jan 2013...sometimes I think I do that because I just love being surprised when what happens is better than what I predict.
Boy am I excited for this year.  I'm sure it will come with pains and difficulties, one in particular as we continue to pray for a sick family member.
But there will be joy too.

Does anyone make resolutions?  If so, what are they?  Have you ever followed your resolutions through to the end?

No comments:

Post a Comment