Our family of 3

Our family of 3

Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Our Home...we like it.

So this has been our home for the past year and a half.  It's a wonderful 2 bedroom apartment with terrific downstairs neighbors.  Some of you may remember my horror stories with the Palatine apartment we had 2 years ago with horrible dogs downstairs.  This place is so much better...I had to have an awful experience to truly appreciate this place.  I never moved around as a kid but in the past 4 years I've moved 4 times...I know, not that much for some people but I'm ready to have a home to settle in.  I love our place but with Wes's school situation plans are uncertain at this time.  But at the same time, I want this to be a cozy place we love coming home to.  Not knowing if we will be here another year...or two...or three has made us put a hold on some decoration plans...but I am pleased to report...we have shelves!!  No seriously, this is very exciting.  Here are some pictures from when we moved in a year and a half ago (there are some slight picture frame changes but otherwise it's basically the same) and the last picture is the slight rearrangement and the new shelves.
The spare room/office
 family room
 the new shelves!!
front door is to the left of the t.v.
Thank you Wessley!  I am helpless and cannot bang holes in the wall without you!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment