Our family of 3

Our family of 3

Sunday, November 13, 2011

A Short List of Goals Before 30

Goals...
In the next 3 1/2 years (prior to being 30) I want to:
Run a 5K
(This is especially hilarious because I can't run from here to where my car is parked.  Though back in the day, like middle school, I ran a 9 minute mile)
Take a photography tour
(I want to come back with thousands of pictures from some place I've never been)
Learn to sew on a sewing machine...resulting in either a blanket or a table runner or something of that nature
(I feel like every mom or grown woman should know how to sew...sorry feminists)
Pass for being in my late twenties
(we went to a restaurant not too long ago and I got carded 3 times...Wes never got asked)


Wes has decided he will help me with the 5K...when the weather gets nice...now how do I get him to help with the sewing?

No comments:

Post a Comment