Our family of 3

Our family of 3

Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Josiah's Journal Entry #2

a haiku

i do what I want
i scoff at mommy's schedule
you can't make me sleep







Observations since daddy's departure:
Mommy drinks a whole pot of coffee now.









Stop.Taking.Pictures.







She may try to tell me when to eat and when to sleep, but here...here on my throne of toys, where I can stand, where I am easily 2 feet tall without her help, I am king.



Speaking of sleep, I figured out a new game.  It's hil-a-rious.  Mom puts me down and as soon as I see the light disappear from the closing door, I roll over.  I wave to mom in the camera...as much as my undeveloped motor skills allow and whine a little to see how long until she comes to get me.  Today this went on for close to 30 minutes.  But what started out as a game quickly got out of control.  Suddenly I couldn't STOP rolling over. It's like my body just wouldn't listen.  I tried to tell it, Stop, I'm tired, knock it off, I want to sleep, but it's like it had a mind of its own.  That was rough.  





But other than that, uh...I like my feet.  Feet are the best.







my daddy comes home Friday
we miss him dearly
the coffee is gone


No comments:

Post a Comment